It's never too late to join, right? So i've decided to participate to this other challenge hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.
What is the 2010 Debut Author Challenge?
• The objective is to read a set number of YA (Young Adult) or MG (Middle Grade) novels from debut authors published this year.* I'm going to challenge everyone to read at least 12 debut novels! I’m hoping to read at least 30! You don’t have to list your choices right away, but if you do feel free to change them throughout the year. I will also be focusing on mostly Young Adult novels.
• Anyone can join, you don’t need a blog to participate. If you don’t have a blog you can always share your views by posting a review on Amazon.com/BarnesandNoble.com/GoodReads/Shelfari, or any other bookish site.
•The challenge will run from January 1, 2010- December 31, 2010. You can join at anytime!
Here is the list of books i'm planning to read for the challenge but i might change it, adding or taking off somme of them:
1. 13 to Life by Shannon Delany
2. Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
3. Shade by Jeri Smih-Ready
4. Sea by Heidi R.Kling
5. Other by Karen Kincy
6. Uner my Skin by Judith Graves
7. Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia
8. Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis
9. Harmonic Fedback by Tara Kelly
10. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
11. The Ghost ann the Goth by Stacey Kade
12. The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
13. Banished by Sophie Littlefield
14. What Criosity Kills by Helen Ellis
15. The Mark by Marilyn Bunderson
16. The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells
17. Siren by Tricia Rayburn